Invitation to Lithuanian ICT association‘s INFOBALT Kazakhstan Tour in Almaty Meet leading IT companies based in Lithuania
Please join us to learn how Lithuania has emerged as a top global IT talent base by meeting representatives of leading tech sector companies based in our Northern European country. Lithuania's tech-suaveness has been recognized and leveraged by many Kazakhstan firms, as a source for affordable offshore cutting-edge IT innovation.
INFOBALT, the association for IT companies in Lithuania, along with the general consulate of the Republic of Lithuania in Almaty are organizing meet and greets for interested potential business customers or partners on Monday, 5th of December, 2016. Come see for yourself how these Lithuanian firms can harness their Baltic tech talent for you and your customers!
Please R.S.V.P. to viktorija(eta)infobalt.lt along with any details around areas of interest or specific companies.
General consulate of the Republic of Lithuania to Kazakhstan (6/1 Kabanbay batyr ave., BC Kaskad, 10 floor, 103 room, 010000 Astana, KAZAKHSTAN)
10:00 – 15:00 on 05/12/2016
- Service for companies that seek managing their transport expenses and controling costs effectively. The tracking system allows you to monitor real-time vehicle movement and also accumulate history. |www.eljunga.lt/en/
- Blue Bridge Code is one of the leading Microsoft .NET software development companies in Lithuania. Over the years we’ve accumulated experience, know-how, expertise and ready-to-use solutions in several areas: Railway Transportation - our solutions cover the entire freight cycle and optimize traffic management processes; Energy & Utilities - our billing information system for suppliers of energy resources is highly extensible to any energy, utility, rental, hosting or other service provider business; Public sector & Healthcare, where we’ve implemented a number of solutions, ranging from registers of medical products, including software for managing documents, tasks and projects, websites for collaboration to e-services and self-service or e-health portals. Please, find more about our company & success stories here: www.bluebridge.lt/en/code/
- B.G.M. JSC main business activities: highly available (HA) IT infrastructure solutions, High Performance Computing (HPC) and Big Data systems; specialized biometric identification and digital forensic data solutions.| www.bgm.lt/en
- INTA’s main business direction is implementation and maintenance of ICT and high tech projects in the fields of radiation safety, X-ray inspection, cargo tracking, safety and control etc. Company also provides radio communication equipment, its’ rental, repair and maintenance services. | http://inta.lt/en/
- nSoft company creates and implements various IT solutions, designed for business management, access management, ticket distribution, warehouse storage and other fields. Developed projects can be tailored for restaurants, fitness clubs, recreational objects, tanning studios and many others.| www.nsoft.lt/en/
- Developers of software for creating, optimizing ant synchronizing public transport timetables, publishing public transport information (routes, stops, timetables) and trip planning on Internet website and mobile phones, realtime monitoring and accounting the traffic of public transport. Solutions developed are the result of their 25 years hard work and allocations to R&D. The data from our systems can be exchanged with various other systems (ticketing, passengers counting, realtime information for passengers, etc.) using XML or GTFS formats. | www.merakas.lt
R.S.V.P. to viktorija(eta)infobalt.lt