Invitation to ICT association‘s INFOBALT tour in England to meet leading IT companies based in Lithuania!
Please join us to learn how Lithuania has emerged as a top global IT talent base by meeting representatives of leading tech sector companies based in our Northern European country. Lithuania's tech-suaveness has been recognized and leveraged by many English firms, as a source for affordable offshore cutting-edge IT innovation.
INFOBALT, the association for IT companies in Lithuania, along with the general consulate of the Republic of Lithuania in England are organizing meet and greets for interested potential business customers or partners in London „Bett Show“ exhibition, 2017. Come see for yourself how these Lithuanian firms can harness their Baltic tech talent for you and your customers!
Please R.S.V.P. to viktorija(eta)infobalt.lt along with any details around areas of interest or specific companies.
Place: ExCeL London, Royal Victoria Dock (1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL, United Kingdom)
Time: 10:00 – 18:00 on 25/01/2017
- Baltic Orbis is private information technology system and service company. More than 19 years we are providing leading services in Lithuania. |www.orbis.lt/
- E.mokykla (TAMO) - the largest e-Education group in the Baltics, our products are being daily used by more than 80% of Lithuanian schools. EMA e-workbooks, which rapidly gained popularity among teachers of primary schools, allow differentiation and individualisation of teaching process. More than 95% of EMA e-workbooks users are returning customers. E-tutor for final exams Egzaminatorius.lt has proven its’ efficiency (students who were using Egzaminatorius.lt e-tutor achieved 22% higher results) and was awarded a golden medal in a contest Lithuanian Product of the Year.|http://portalas.emokykla.lt/
- We apply hands-on technology in engaging and motivating students to learn science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM curriculum) while equipping them with the real-world knowledge required by today’s global society. Program activities for beginners include basic building and programming whereas advanced courses include more in-depth knowledge and skills of electronics, mechanics, engineering and programming. We believe that true learning takes place when students discover on their own through hands-on, minds-on approach. By allowing children to learn in a process that stimulates, energizes and engages them, children experience a more productive education and deliver better results.|www.robotikosmokykla.lt/en/
- Robotics Academy is an institution of non-formal education that educates children aged 3 - 16 years. We specialize in teaching children to construct and program LEGO robots. We encourage our students to create in a friendly way and express themselves while solving problems. |www.robotikosakademija.lt/
- Flintas Publishing (Lithuania) is a mass market children's books publisher, specializing in creation and distribution of educational, activity books and magazines for toddlers and pre-schoolers. Together with our great team of professional teachers, authors and illustrators we can offer over 60 new books per year. |www.flintaspublishing.com/
- R.S.V.P. to viktorija(eta)infobalt.lt